CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Change Of Subject

I am now thinking of changing the area of subject that I have chosen to do for my 'Critical Research'. My chosen topic was Children & The Media-and i was focusing on how Media represents teenage mums through the media, which is usually portrayed as a negative image.
However....After looking further into the topic I no longer find it particularly interesting and I am considering of changing it. I don't really want to know why teenagers get pregnant and why are they portrayed in such way- It simply does not interest me..Maybe because i can not relate to it, for the reason that I am not a teen mum and I do not know any teen mothers myself. Even though Teenage Pregnancy does not seem to interest me to a high extent in oder to choose it for my Critical Research-I am not entirely sure that i will discontinue researching further into the matter.
I am now thinking of picking a topic associated with Crime and the Media. If i do decide to pick this area of study I am likely to research 'How Urban British Films such as Bullet Boy, Life & Lyrics , Kidulthood/Adulthood influence or in some terms glorify deviant behavior within the teen culture. I am also interested to find out if such films have a motive behind them or are they simply broadcast to represent the 'REAL GANG CULTURE'. Anyways I am not entirely sure if I will be changing my area of study into Crime & the Media.

0 comments: