CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 6 June 2008

Critical Research

For my critical research i have came to a decision that I will be doing a critical research study surrounding the issue of 'Children and the Media'. I am mostly interested in finding out the answer and reasons to why teenage mums are presented so negatively within the media. However there is a likely chance that I might choose to look into the issue of how violence is blamed on teenage mums through poor upbringing. I am planning to evaluate the different stereotypes of teenage mums that are being portrayed through the media and how most teenage mum are blamed for the society not functioning right due to the poor upbringing of the next generation. I want to look into documentaries and focus on how the teenage mums challenge their stereotype or do they simply tend to comply with it.

0 comments: